Home » Uganda Wildlife Safaris & Tours, Best Wildlife Safaris in Uganda Wildlife Safari Places
If you are planning on undertaking Uganda safaris, we offer a wide range of amazing prime wildlife safaris in Uganda. Our Uganda Wildlife Safaris are done in the best unspoiled Uganda wildlife safari parks, game reserves, and communities, plus other top Uganda safari attractions and activities.
Our Uganda wildlife safari packages range from 3, 4, and 5-day small group Uganda safaris to longer holidays and Uganda vacations. These include wildlife viewing in top Uganda safari parks and reserves.
You can enjoy exciting game drives in top Uganda wildlife safari parks, and also experience wildlife reserves on our wildlife Uganda tours.
Uganda safaris into her various safari parks have stood to prove that Uganda is the most ideal destination to explore once you are out for a true wildlife African safari adventure.
Uganda has ten (10) Uganda safari National Parks, such as
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park -the Uganda gorilla trekking safari hub,
- Queen Elizabeth National Park,
- Kidepo Valley National Park,
- Murchison Falls National Park plus
- Lake Mburo National Park is known for massive game drives, boat cruises, and cultural tour safaris in Uganda,
- Kibale Forest National Park where Chimpanzee trekking Uganda safari tours are majorly done,
- Mountain Rwenzori National Park and
- Mt. Elgon National Park with their magical mountain climbing adventures.
Uganda has 12 game reserves, and Uganda stands out as one of the leading African safari destinations in the world at large. She fascinates travel-hungry tourists in this world.
International travel agencies such as National Geographic and Lonely Planet together with their sister news companies such as CNN have given some wildlife Uganda safari parks like Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Kidepo Valley National Park, and Rwenzori National Park special accolades.
UNESCO has named some of Uganda’s parks heritage sites/parks due to their special heritage importance to Uganda and the world over.