Home » Gorilla Safari Lodge
Gorilla Safari Lodge At Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (Luxury)-Overview
Gorilla Safari Lodge is on the boundary line of the Bwindi Impenetrable, close to the starting point of trekking to the gorillas. The area is in the Kisoro region in south-west Uganda.
Accommodation At Gorilla Safari Lodge Includes;
- There are 18 rooms in total, 3 of which are inter-leading rooms.
- Two of these individual rooms are joined and are recommended for guests who are well acquainted.
- The family rooms have 3 beds in each unit, and the rest of the rooms are either set twins or doubles (must be requested at the time of booking).
- Each room has a wooden balcony with a view of the undulating jungle-covered landscape.
- The balconies are furnished with a comfortable seating area, comprising chairs or couches.
- There are also small lounges/seating areas in each of the rooms.
- All bathroom amenities are provided, and rooms have a safe, wardrobe hanging space, mosquito nets, bedside lamps and plug points. Some of the rooms have a stand-alone bath with shower.
- There are also a few rooms furnished with an indoor coal fireplace for warmth. However, hot water bottles, dressing gowns and extra blankets are provided for extra warmth.
Facilities And Services
- The main lodge area houses the dining room, a relaxation lounge, spa treatment room and a quaint nook where the bar is situated.
- Tea and coffee station in the main area
- Intimate bar area
- Dining area/restaurant where meals are served
- Comfortable lounge leading down from the dining/bar area
- Guest toilet in the main area
- Small spa treatment room in the main area
- Quaint curio shop with basics
- Laundry service on site
- Wi-Fi in the main area (slow)
- Massage and spa treatments.